- New Essential Learning begins April 20th
- Updates on how to turn in missing/late work & activities and assignments to work on during this school closure period are on your respect class page, Teams and send via emails.
- If you are not getting any emails from me, please email me and let me know!
- ISD is closed March 14 - April 24
- Microsoft Teams is back for us!
Period 1/2 Block: Rooms 2402 & 2404
Period 3/4 Block: Rooms 2406 & 2408
Period 7: Room 2212
Flex Time Room:
Rooms 2402 & 2404
The Issaquah School District complies with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities, or employment related matters, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees are designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Executive Director of Personnel, District Title IX Coordinator, Section 504/ADA Coordinator or Compliance Coordinator for 28A.540 and 28A.642 RCW, in writing at or by telephone at 425.837.7060. The Issaquah School District will also take steps to assure that national origin persons who lack English language skills can participate in all educational programs, services and activities. For information regarding translation services or transitional bilingual education programs, contact the Director of Career and Counseling services in writing at 565 NW Holly St., Issaquah, WA 98027 or by telephone at 425.837.7000.